Friday, July 17, 2009

Gem Show


Last month I was able to attend my first Gem Show! WOW! Their are so many words to describe how I felt the moment I walked in; excited, giddy, amazed, overwhelmed, awed, just to name a few. One could go crazy (especially if I were a millionaire). I was especially excited to visit the Realm of the Goddess booth. They have the most amazing gems and findings. Ive ordered a few in the past from some etsy vendors, so I couldn't wait to see what they had for myself. They did not disappoint. I bought some amazing electroplated babies breath, and my Mom got some wonderful leaves. I bought just a few strands of other things. I'm really going to have to plan for September's show!!





A beautiful strand of cranberry quartz
(it's going to make a great necklace for my mom to wear to Jeremy's wedding)



No comments:

Post a Comment